refresh & regroup
YMCA Camp Minikani is the perfect space to take a step back and reconnect with your family, friends, peers, employees or coworkers. Just 25 minutes from downtown Milwaukee, Camp Minikani offers accommodations for groups as large as 250 on our scenic 150 acres of wildlife. If you choose to participate in programming, Minikani staff will challenge you and your group to think from fresh perspectives and share experiences that result in new thinking. We offer a range of options that are tailored to your needs:
- Comfortable sleeping accommodations in cabins or lodges
- Great hall with built-in A/V, a natural stone fireplace and seating for 125 people
- Professional food service or option to bring your own food
- Private indoor and outdoor meeting areas
- Wildlife garden, miles of trails, bonfires, lake boardwalks and scenic camp sites
- Low ropes: Your group will learn to trust and communicate in order to succeed at a variety of challenges. Groups examine their growth during the debriefing sessions that occur following each challenge. Low ropes can be tailored to fit 1 to 4 hours of time and is for visitors ages 9 and up.
- High adventures: Participants are challenged to take risks and face fears in a safe and supportive environment. Participants are safely harnessed and belayed while scaling our high-ropes course and climbing wall. High adventures vary in time depending on the group size. Visitors age 11 and up are able to participate.
- Recreation activities: Relax and have fun while learning teambuilding and leadership skills. Activities available include archery, canoeing, hiking, sand volleyball, softball, fishing, ice fishing, basketball and a large selection of teambuilding programs.
Contact our Conferences and Groups Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, for available dates and pricing.