Due to COVID-19, YMCA Camp Minikani has the following updates to Program offerings and events for the Fall of 2020 and Spring of 2021:
Summer 2021 Registration:
2021 Summer registration is now open!
- You can find dates and pricing here.
- You can register your camper as well as put them on the waitlist by clicking here.
- COVID Response FAQs for our Summer 2021 season can be found here.
- Spring Break Camp 2021: Cancelled
- We will be running Memorial Day Family Camp 2021. You can find the registration form here.
- Please watch your email for Spring weekend details.
- All groups scheduled to attend through April 30th has been cancelled. You should have received an email regarding your cancellation. Any questions should be directed to Eli Fyksen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No new fall 2021 groups will be scheduled until at least May 1, 2021.
- Pancake Breakfast 2021: Cancelled
- Lesson programming is available – new students will be accepted based on staff availability.
- To schedule either lessons or a trail ride please contact Rachelle Lejeune at email@example.com
- All other equestrian groups, camps and activities are canceled until further notice.
- If any questions or general information contact the Equestrian Director Kallie Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org