Due to COVID-19, YMCA Camp Minikani has the following updates to Program offerings and events for the Fall of 2020 and Spring of 2021:
- Camp SOUL 2020: Cancelled
- Traditional and Equestrian Winter Camp 2020: Cancelled
Summer 2021 Registration:
- Please watch your email and Facebook for updates surrounding when 2021 registration will open.
- Please watch your email for updates regarding Fall and Spring weekend.
- All groups scheduled to attend through December 31st has been cancelled. You should have received an email regarding your cancellation. Any questions should be directed to Eli Fyksen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No new groups will be scheduled until at least Jan 1, 2021.
- Cookie House 2020: Cancelled
- Pancake Breakfast 2021: Cancelled
- Lesson program will start up again on Sept 1st– new students will be accepted based on staff availability.
- Trail rides (starting September 1st)- open to 3-5 people within the same household subject to weather and staff availability.
- To schedule either lessons or a trail ride please contact Rachelle Lejeune at email@example.com
- All other equestrian groups, camps and activities are canceled until further notice.
- If any questions or general information contact the Equestrian Director Kallie Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org