We are looking forward to seeing you Saturday, August 24 for from 9 AM—3 PM for our 100th Anniversary Celebration!
- You will not be able to park at camp. Please go to the Piggly Wiggly parking lot, located at 1234 WI-175, Hubertus, WI 53033. ( located five minutes away from camp, a map can be found here). You may park your vehicle in their lot and a bus will shuttle you to camp. Buses will be arriving and departing every 10-15 minutes starting at 9 AM and stopping at 3PM.
- The last bus will depart camp around 3:30 PM to take guests back to their cars. Don’t miss the bus! 😊
- We will have a shuttle running to and from the Northside YMCA (1350 W North Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53205) It will pickup at the Northside YMCA at approximately 8:30 AM, 10:30 AM, and 12:30 PM
- You will be able to participate in all skills, camp and cabin tours.
- Bel Air Cantina, Smoked at 225, Cousin’s Subs, and Purple Door Ice Cream will have food trucks stationed at camp from 11-2PM around Norris Field, so feel free to bring cash or card to purchase lunch.
- We will have water stations throughout camp, but it’s not a bad idea to bring a water bottle, as you can fill up as needed.
- If you are returning for the Saturday evening festivities, you may park your car on the camp grounds.
- If you purchased a cabin, check-in begins in at 4:30 PM.
- If you didn’t purchase a cabin, but still attending Saturday evening, check-in begins at 5:15 PM. The program will begin at 6:30 PM.